What is Lock Jaw Ladder Grip?
Lock Jaw Ladder Grip is a fantastic Ladder stabiliser that was co-invented by Craig and his father Robert Charlton in 2009. It aims to solve the increasingly high rate of preventable ladder injuries and deaths across the World. The idea arose after Robert was injured trying to stop himself from falling off a ladder onto his young daughter. To this family-orientated business, being able to produce a product that saves lives is priceless.
The clamp-like product has a unique patented jaw mechanism which operates by securing the ladder to a gutter in a matter of seconds.
- Ladder stabiliser – ladder will not move
- It is manufactured from a high-grade nylon and steel
- Lock on in 5 seconds
- Assists to meet your legal requirements to secure a ladder
- Comes with a money back guarantee
- Is sold internationally to Sweden, UAE, Netherlands, Germany and the USA.
- Customers include anyone who uses a ladder, whether it’s a small business or large corporation, from handymen to emergency services
- Free world wide freight (it will arrive usually between 2 and 5 business days)
What differentiates it is that there is nothing similar to it on the global market, many customers find it easier and safer to use. It is a reasonable priced ladder safety device to protect lives.
- Finalists for the Shell Australian Innovation Award
- Premiers QLD Export Awards (2019)
- Lord Mayor Business Awards (2019)
The major Australian retailer Bunnings has recognising the potential, with the product available in 250 stores Australia wide.
If you are based in the USA, Europe or any country outside Australia you can purchase via the “Buy Now” on our website.
If you are concerned about stabilising a ladder and you are serious about preventing injuries then Lock Jaw Ladder Grip does make a huge difference. Have a look at our testimonials if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.