Lock Jaw Ladder Grip
Market Leader for Ladder Grips – use 1 or 2 units
Used by the Swedish Fire and Rescue
Locks on in 5 seconds – Fast and Simple to Use
WINNER - "Best New Tool" International Roofing Show 2020
Fire and Rescue Service Helsingborg Sweden
“We recommend Lock Jaw Ladder Grip. They are the most effective ladder safety device. Now we have a pair of Lock Jaw Ladder grips on each fire truck.Lock Jaw ladder Grip exceeded all expectations” Kim
Leading Ladder Safety Device Free World Wide Shipping
- Locks on to gutter in 5 seconds
- One of a kind patented jaw mechanism
- Helps prevents falls
- Does not damage gutters
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Improves safety
- Assists to meet legislative requirements
- Saves you money – no more holding onto the ladder
Lock Jaw Ladder Grip used by
- Insurance Adjusters
- Electrician Contractors
- Building Contractors
- Solar Installers
- Energy Companies
- Home Handy Man
- House Washers
- Gutter Cleaners
- Maintenance Companies
- AT&T Contractors
Solar Installation Training Used to also train Apprentices
- Used by many solar training schools
- Used to train Apprentices – Painters/Electrical
- Strongest Ladder clamp
- Leading Ladder stabiliser
- Reduce your risks
- Protect your staff from falls
- Reduce your liability
- Built to Last
Recommended by the Masters Painters Association Australia
Our customer base is varied and includes anyone who can benefit from using a convenient ladder safety product. Our customers have been insurance adjusters, emergency services personnel, roofing contractors, building contractors, pest controllers, plumbing contractors, electrical contractors and other tradespeople, to name just a few.In the end, it doesn’t matter what industry you’re in. If you need a ladder for anything, even if it’s just for use in your own home, Lock Jaw can benefit you. Wherever there’s a ladder, we’d like to be there to keep the ladder user safe.
I'm a contractor for AT&T . This tool has been very useful I am actually recommending my co workers to look into it after using mine. They loved it. I live in Ohio so we deal with rain snow windy days. It actually helps some of the new technician we train to feel much safer going up and down their ladders. This deserves a 5 star rating.
The Lock Jaw Ladder Grip is a great piece of safety equipment. We just moved over to lightweight fiberglass ladders and they definitely move around when you put them up against an aluminium gutter. The Lock Jaw Grips provide the support needed to keep the ladder in place during the weight transfer from stepping off ladder onto roof. Additionally, the lock jaw laddergrips are a lifesaver on windy days to keep the ladders from getting blown around.
At Gutter-Vac Sutherland Shire we are up and down ladders all day every day. Architects and landscaper don’t often consider safe ladder placement in their scheme of things. After 15 years in the game I’ve finally found the best solution for securing your ladders quickly and effectively, especially when there isn’t ideal conditions at the bottom end of the ladder. All my roof working crews have them and we wouldn’t be without them “Don’t risk a fall – Give lock jaw a call”
As a home inspector, we have a unique situation of approaching 2-4 different of all types, pitches, and heights every day. Time is money in my business, just like all industries, but safety needs to come first every day, every time. After several years of climbing ladders and searching for a safer way to get onto roofs, I finally came across the Lock Jaw Ladder Grip. The day I got them and unpacked them I was impressed, after only one use, I had another set on the way. It is amazing how easy they are to use and how durable they are. Gail told me about the special materials it is made of so I “accidentally” dropped one off of a roof on to the concrete drive way, nothing but a small scuff. A couple hundred dollars for a pair of this amazing safety tool is nothing when considering what could happen if myself or one or my employees fell off of a ladder. It’s not about the time loss, the money loss, or a simple broken leg. It’s the phone call I would have to make to their families hopefully only telling them about a minor injury. We all know that falling off of a roof can lead to much more serious things than a small injury. I could not recommend this product more, give it a try you will love it, they offer a money back guarantee
After a team member suffered a fall from a ladder, we re-evaluated our procedures and realized we needed an easy and effective way to secure our ladders. We evaluated a number of ladder safety devices on the market. We determined that Lock Jaw ladder Grip was the most effective way to quickly secure our ladders to the roof. All of our adjusters have been provided with Lock Jaws and the feedback from the claim adjusters has been extremely positive. I would recommend it to anyone that needs to use a ladder to climb onto a roof.
Director of Claims | Claims Division
The Reason to use the best Ladder Grips
- The United States has more annual ladder deaths than any other nation, according to the World Health Organization. Each year, around 300 people die in the U.S from falling off ladders, and hundreds of thousands more suffer injuries. Ladder injuries occur at great expense to both individuals and the businesses they work for, costing billions in medical, legal, liability and other expenses.
- Our Ladder Grip was a finalist in the Shell Australian Innovation Challenge, finalist for the Premier’s QLD Export Awards and a finalist for the Lord Mayor’s small business awards. Some say it’s the best ladder accessory on the market. We offer a 30-day money back guarantee to give you the chance to try it for yourself.
- LOCK JAW LADDER GRIP ™ addresses the problem before it occurs by preventing falls from happening in the first place.
- Our product has proven to be world class and is used to meet height standards by the Swedish Fire and Rescue Services – world leaders in quality and safety.
- If you work with ladders in any capacity, safety is an extremely important consideration. And as far as solutions go, nothing beats Lock Jaw. This device locks your ladder firmly in place so you can concentrate on the task at hand, secure in your knowledge that your ladder won’t move. It is quite simply the simplest and most effective ladder securing device on the market.
- Lock Jaw Ladder Grip offers the very best in ladder safety devices & equipment, with free worldwide shipping and a 30-day money back guarantee.
of Lock Jaw
Reliable and Tested
Easy To use
Locks on in 5 seconds. The ladder will not move
There are not many ladder accessory standards that exist worldwide. For the American National Standard Safety Requirements for Ladder Accessories ANSI-ASC A14.8-2013, Lock Jaw Ladder Grip does meet the general specifications. In many countries, Lock Jaw is tax-deductible if used for income-producing purposes.
of Lock Jaw
Innovation Challenge, among so many other brilliant inventors and innovators.Now, as a company, we’re building on the foundations of their hard work and taking the Ladder Grip as far as it can go.Our passion for safety and convenience is at the forefront of all we do. We’d like to see the whole world reaping the benefits of this device in their work and home lives.
We’re committed to:
- Customer safety
- Honesty and ethics in business
- Giving all we’ve got in terms of quality and service. 100% effort, 100% of the time.
- Taking your feedback into consideration and constantly improving on our product and service for the benefit of our customers.