- The role of insurance adjusters is to investigate insurance policy claims. Part of the job involves climbing onto roofs in order to take photographs and notes of property damage. If insurance adjuster is your occupation, it’s likely you’ll need to use a ladder at some stage, if you haven’t already. How much do you know about ladder safety? Are you equipped with the proper knowledge and equipment to stay safe while you’re climbing onto a rooftop? At Lock Jaw, we aim to make our product the best and most reliable ladder safety accessory on the market. Our product was designed with safety in mind – the safety of professionals such as yourself.
- Lock Jaw Ladder Grip has already been making an impact around the world for its innovation, ease of usage and efficiency. It is quite simply the best way to secure a ladder. The Australian creative team of Craig and Robert Charlton designed it specifically to make the workplace a safer environment for tradespeople and other professionals who use ladders. It has been rigorously tested, was shortlisted for an innovation award and has changed the lives of satisfied customers – both those who use ladders in their homes and those who use them in a professional capacity – for the better.
- If that’s not enough to convince you, here at Lock Jaw we believe so strongly in the quality of our product that we’re willing to offer it to you with a 30-day money back guarantee. If our product isn’t what you’re looking for, you can return it, no questions asked. We even offer free worldwide shipping as well.
- But we think our Ladder Grip will improve your workplace immensely and even become the standard, just like it’s become the standard for the Fire and Rescue services in Helsingborg, Sweden.
- If you’re an insurance adjuster who wants a safe and effective device for locking your ladder in place on the job, give us a try.
The Lock Jaw Ladder Grip Difference
- Using ladders can be a dangerous business, especially when you don’t have much experience. Robert Charlton was so fed up with seeing workplace accidents involving ladders that it drove him and his co-creator Craig Charlton to create a ladder safety accessory that some have come to call the best on the market. The key difference that gives the ladder grip its increased security is the hinged jaw that locks onto the lip of a gutter – any gutter – while an adjustable bar secures around the ladder preventing any movement.
- So easy and quick to use that you can attach it to your ladder and gutter with one hand in about five seconds. It doesn’t get any more efficient than that.
- It’s strong. It’s been extensively tested and trialled and proven to withstand load testing of up to 100kg.
- It’s affordable. We think you’ll agree that it’s one of the more reasonably priced ladder accessories on the market, especially for the quality.
- It’s also tax-deductible if used for the purpose of producing income.
- Our 30-day money back guarantee means that even if you’re unsatisfied with the product, you can return it within 30 days.
After I fell a few years ago I started a search for a way to increase my safety without slowing down production. After my first employee came on board, the needs for additional ladder safety weighed heavy on my mind. When I found the Lock Jaw Ladder Grips, I was a little wary about the product, especially for the price. The day I got them, it only took 15 minutes of trying them out and I had 6 more on the way. It was amazing how easy they are to use and how durable they are. The idea of a couple hundred dollars for a pair was nothing compared to the what it could cost for me to lose a days work after a fall, which most of the time, it wouldn't just be a days worth of time lost as we all know. I couldn't recommend this product more, give it a try, I believe they have a money back guarantee, although I bet you'll be contacting them for another order instead of a return label.
Ladder Safety Tips for Insurance Adjusters
- Aside from purchasing our product, there are other ways that insurance adjusters can stay safe while using ladders:
- Download a ladder safety app such as the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)’s free app ‘Ladder Safety’.
- Make sure you select the right kind of ladder for the job and follow the safety instructions.
- Set the ladder up at an angle of around 75 degrees. Make sure it’s not too slanted but not too steep either.
- Make sure that the ground you’re placing the ladder on is stable. If you can’t find even ground, use a ladder stabilization accessory.
- Before you set foot on the ladder, check the area around you for any potential hazards.
- Don’t leave the ladder unattended.
Get Yours Today
- With our 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose – and a safer working environment to gain. But if you still have questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail us and we’ll do our best to get back to you. We want Lock Jaw to improve your workplace environment just like it’s improved the workplace environments of so many others.